LET’S TALK MIGUNA
This has come a bit late but let me start by stating the obvious. Esther Passaris is a beautiful lady. She has the complexion that some ladies are bleaching for and she has hair we only see in hair care commercials. She dresses the part, she looks good.  I’m not speaking of her work, I’m not saying she’s perfect and I’m definitely not endorsing her but to be honest, she is a piece of art.
Now, because I don’t live in a cove on Mars, I watched the JKL video, I didn’t watch live as I was dead asleep at that time. In the video, a 53year old man who is an advocate in two countries and a vocal activist against discrimination had an uncontrollable one minute and 40 seconds of semantic diarrhea. For man who is vying for the gubernatorial seat of the capital city, he didn’t see the lady as an opponent with the qualifications of running for the seat. He saw a female in a skirt whose genitals could be grabbed.

 He said "Esther, you are so beautiful, everyone wants to rape you”. Who is everyone? Does he know these people? See, for a man who thinks of rape as a laughing matter, he should have gone to JKL dressed the part. A loincloth, a fish bone to comb the h(air) under his kofia and a spear to match his caveman mindset.
I looked up “Miguna’s Family” on the internet and the closest I got to an answer was Wikipedia, writing he belongs to the Luo community under personal life on his description. Based on this, I imagine he has no daughters. Has he no sisters though? Did he pause to think what he would have done if someone had used the same profanities on them?
Miguna Wuod Miguna, you are a foul human being and yes, I am totally judging you from that interview. You are the reason there’s a hole in the ozone layer. You are petty, because instead of acting with the shrewd wit of a learned friend, you prefer to hurl insults at anyone who is bold enough to question you. I hope you’ve done some soul searching and drained that swamp that is the mentality you can sit on live TV and laugh about rape. You should apologize to everyone because anyone can be raped.



Meanwhile, I see you’ve been throwing blocks around like confetti on Twitter so before you drop it on another person, drop the Trump façade you’ve been trying to put on.  Shame baba. Shame.

Comments

  1. Well said. You hit the nail on the head. Notice that I have used cliches to say what I think of the subject. It's because I could not have put it better, and only cliches would have served the purpose. Miguna, and all he stands for, belongs where you and I know too well: a school where manners are taught. The guy is a spectacular blow-hard, irrational and, well, dimwitted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fear is a Retarded Chicken

Cocktails with Jecy

A Strange Case of Old Habits and Their Attempted Murder